The following cookies are used on Palmako’s website:
- Temporary cookies which are deleted automatically after each visit. The server uses these cookies to store information on the activities performed by the website. This allows the user to resume their activities from where they left off in the last session.
- Persistent cookies which are retained in the user’s computer after closing the web browser. These cookies are used to store the visitor’s preferences.
- First-party cookies which originate from the service provider’s website and may be either temporary or persistent. These cookies can be used to store information to be re-used on the next visit to the website.
- Third-party cookies which are used by the websites belonging to the service provider’s partners and embedded or linked on the service provider’s website.
The following cookies are also used on the website:
- PHP session cookie starting with SESSID prefix: This cookie is used to retain PHP session information, primarily for providing shopping basket functionality.
The user can disable the transfer of data collected on website usage to Google for cookies and also disable the further processing of these data on Google’s servers. For this, the user must download and install a special add-on in their corresponding browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en